How many bucks have yall let walk so far this year

BSK

Winchester said:
BSK said:
Zero. I've only seen 2 bucks while hunting so far, a spike during Juvi hunt, which my daughter killed, and the 3 1/2 year-old buck I just killed in MZ season. Buck sightings have been really slow for me this year.
Congrats BSK, post us a pic.

I have a pic posted in the "Not a stud" thread in the Trail-camera Forum. He's not much to look at. Just a 100-class 3 1/2 year-old 8-point.

Marlin308

Lost track of the number of small bucks seen so far this year - well over 20. Seeing bucks has not been a problem for us on our farms so far, but seeing mature bucks has proven difficult. I killed the only mature buck I've seen - an 8 pointer that was following a doe last Saturday in Maury County. We're hoping the big boys come out to play when rifle season starts.

Engine2c

Countless number of spikes, 3, 4, 5, and 6 points, a decent 2.5 y/o 7 point, and 110" 8 point that I believe was only 2.5. Let a shooter walk in bow season that I would guess to be in the area of 130", but that's only because he was at 80 yards! If I see him again, I hope it's at less than 40 and I'll sling one at him.

double browtine

In montgomerycountytn i have seen at least 12i different little bucks, 1.5 yr old. Ive seen 4 2.5 yr olds, a 7, 8, and 9. Passed on a 2.5 yr old 8 pointer. He was about 100". Caught a glimpse of one shooter at 200 yards on wed at 1:00.

GoldenEagle09

Passed on 4 bucks so far. I have only been on 6 hunts though. Killed a decent 8 pointer. One of them I wouldn't have passed on, but I was hoping my brother in law would get a shot on it! Unfortunately it took off too quick. Was a realllll nice 8 pointer.

Latest posts