Hiking Boots

Hogbear

I've got a pair of these Merrells that I really like. They're very comfortable and have great traction but they can be a little too warm in summer. I have some cheap old Hi-Techs that I wear when it's really hot. I've worn these in a tree stand when it was in the 30's and my feet were warm enough with decent socks (Smartwool hikers).

http://www.rei.com/product/748502

skynimrod

elauwit said:
skynimrod said:
I have a pair of Danner GTX's that I wear all the time if not too cold. Great Hiking Boots.
I saw a pair of those and thought about getting them. I've had two pairs of the danner hiking boots and loved them.

If looking at the Danners (great boot company, I have several) make sure they have the Terra Force X Platform. This structure is awesome and you feel like your wearing moccasins almost, and you can hike all day in very steep and deep terrain with no fatigue. I use these Elk hunting too. Very Light weight, Comfortable, Waterproof, and very Strong.

CULLBUCK 2

I swear by my danners . I wear them a lot and wouldnt change brands.Although the intial price is more than 150.00. they can be sent back and completly overhauled for that price.Made in the U.S.A and a very good product.

Latest posts