Hevi Shot Speed Ball

letrfly27

Looks like it will be out this summer!
�
�
The benefits to the hunter:
�
Higher pellet counts in the 30-inch circle than you get with HEVI-Shot.
Nearly matches the lethal energy of HEVI-Shot, pellet size for pellet size, out to 60 yards (but far exceeds the energy of anything else).
Cheaper than HEVI-Shot, more than $1/shell cheaper.
�
�

Quick Links:
�
HEVI�Shot Website
HEVI�Shot Dealers
HEVI�Shot Rebates
HEVI�Shot Pro-Staff Manager
��

�
Online Gear and Accessories
Trophy Submissions
Contact Us
�
�

Download The HEVI�Shot Catalog
�
�

letrfly27

The Speed Ball is as listed below:

1.� Speed Ball - an elastomeric ball in the base of the wad that accelerates pellets without boosting chamber pressures (patent pending).

2.� MV� pellet that sits in the base of the shell - copper-clad, steel-core pellets that are Heavier Than Steel but with a soft, dense outer copper layer fuzed to the steel, metallurgically.� This gives us about 22 times the copper thickness of copper-plated lead or steel; you just can't get this kind of copper thickness without the proprietary technology we're using.� The copper raises the density of the pellet.� Patent pending.� Copper plating puts a copper coating on the pellet that is roughly 1/6 of the thickness of a sheet of paper.

3.� HEVI-Shot layer on top.� 6 existing patents.

Grizzly Johnson

Are you the same guy that has been posting about this on OldGobbler.com and been talking this very shell up over there?

Just curious, this is the 2nd post in a week about this new shell that isn't even out yet.... or shown on their website.

rukiddin

I'll try any duck load for the right price......but lets be honest, if you shoot'em when your sposed to shoot'em, plain ol' 10dollar/box steel will kill hell out of'em.

Send me a free case of it, and i'll advertise it more than your doing right now! And I'll say its the greatest stuff ever:):):)

letrfly27

Yes they may be a little higher in the price but you also get what you pay for. Ive been shooting Hevi Shot for years know and can say they are the best shell Ive ever put through my gun! Pick up a box some time and see for your self. There will be a whole lot more dead ducks hit the water than cripples. They are a all around better shell and Im sure these Speed Ball rounds will be another will be another great addition to the Hevi Shot family.

Latest posts