Anybody ever shot Hypersonics

Ridgeline300

a guy I know bought some and only shot a handful. He said never again lol. He handed me one and said shoot one of these. The recoil was awful so I don't recommend lol.

Attachments

• D351279E-27A0-4DE6-8883-80D881862AE6.png
    D351279E-27A0-4DE6-8883-80D881862AE6.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 39

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
a guy I know bought some and only shot a handful. He said never again lol. He handed me one and said shoot one of these. The recoil was awful so I don't recommend lol.
Have to check your choke tubes too if you're shooting these. A lot of the aftermarket wad-stripping chokes stipulate 1550 as fastest speed to shoot through their tubes. 1700 will cause tube failure of some sort eventually on these.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
EDIT: THIS LOOKS LIKE A SCAM SITE!!!

500 for $237?!

That's a steal in this market. Get a skeet choke and let it eat!

Ridgeline300

Have to check your choke tubes too if you're shooting these. A lot of the aftermarket wad-stripping chokes stipulate 1550 as fastest speed to shoot through their tubes. 1700 will cause tube failure of some sort eventually on these.
I bet, I would never shoot these anyways. I only tried the one

mike243

Speed kills lol dusting aomething with slow moving shot or bullet doesn't work as well as a fast mover imo. Would love to try out a bunch some day lol i ever manage to retire I'm going to bum arou d in wTn bird hunting 1 season to see what all the hoopla is about lol

rukiddin

Speed kills lol dusting aomething with slow moving shot or bullet doesn't work as well as a fast mover imo. Would love to try out a bunch some day lol i ever manage to retire I'm going to bum arou d in wTn bird hunting 1 season to see what all the hoopla is about lol

If you shoot'em when they're supposed to be shot, 1200 fps vs 1500+ fps is irrelevant.

I can hear the shell companies years ago
Engineer #1: "how much you wanna bet we could sell the hell out of a 3" shell with only 1-1/8 oz of shot"
Engineer 2: "how will we ever convince duck hunters of that kind of idiocy?"
Engineer 1: "we tell them they need more speed instead of shot to kill a duck"
Engineer 1 and 2: both heavy gut laughing to the point of tears…………….

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
The longer you wait, the worse it gets here.

mike243

A couple 3 or so years if I live that long, computer on the fritz and working on a kindle is rough errr

Latest posts