Guess the score

13pt

That's definitely prime areas of Western KY. Although there are good deer in my area your chances are better where you're going. That's about 1.5 hr from me but hit me up when you go and maybe we can make it happen!
Absolutely will do. The dates are October 24-28. Back to this trophy buck. Those pics helped significantly. Here's my finally tally…58" tines + 48" main beams + 16" spread + 33" mass = 155". Always important to remember B&C only uses 4 mass measures (each side) regardless of number of opportunities; i.e, G-4, G-5 and so on get no mass included, and it's inside spread not outside spread. Only say that because those are the places many hunters misunderstand. Thanks for the better pics. Looking forward to official score to see who gets the prize…lol.

DoubleRidge

After seeing additional pics I'll go upper 150s gross with upper 140s net. Super nice buck. And I agree, it's difficult to score from pics, but with enough pics you can get close.

Specializedjon

(cue the Price is Right music)

"164 2/3 Bob"

ben affleck week GIF

Snake

You know what they say about nets 😂

It is a main frame 10 though
Oh must if not looked good enough. If it's a ten I'd like to change my score..please ;) That it is my bad second score 150 to 155 stuck with net :p you know I'm different... well at least that's what I call it . Looked at the last pics so you can judge a little better IMO .

Last edited:

HUNT4ONE

Killed by my cousin during Ky rifle about 1 mile from the Tn line. Wish I would have kept up with the measurements I wrote down but I didn't. He'll have it officially scored once he gets it back from the taxidermist.
146 gross

Antler Daddy

So the deer in the shop and in the bag is the same buck in your avatar? I'm just confused and points keep showing up.

That mount pics just don't show tines very well and the ears are set back.

Latest posts