Googans

TreyB

REN":rcea1i4n said:
every both I stoped at asked me the same thing "so yall big time turkey hunters?" By the 4th time I was just like "Nope, not at all actually"

:rotf:

REN

Tennessee Lead":2f5epywe said:
REN":2f5epywe said:
every both I stoped at asked me the same thing "so yall big time turkey hunters?" By the 4th time I was just like "Nope, not at all actually"
You get anything good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wasnt there very long, grabbed a few Halloran mouth calls to have extras of the ones I like that was about it. I cant stay in that place long due to the crowd and the excessive amounts of animal calling non stop.

I prob wouldnt have even gone had TNReb not offered to drive lol

catman529

Gravey":1iarka4p said:
After reading this I'm glad I didn't make it. The nonstop calling drives me insane.
the calling doesn't bother me at all until someone starts honking a goose call at 3,000 decibels by my left ear. The turkey calls are part of the fun. Nothing like some yelps and cackles to get you ready for the spring.

REN

i dont mind the turkey calls for the most part but if you get stuck between 3-4 booths all selling them and 4 people at each both running a box call or glass call at full volume it gets old FAST to me.

Gravey

catman529":1p3spyd6 said:
Gravey":1p3spyd6 said:
After reading this I'm glad I didn't make it. The nonstop calling drives me insane.
the calling doesn't bother me at all until someone starts honking a goose call at 3,000 decibels by my left ear. The turkey calls are part of the fun. Nothing like some yelps and cackles to get you ready for the spring.

It used to not bother me and I'd go every year but I guess with age my patience has dwindled and it bugs the crap out of me going nonstop.

Latest posts