Googans

Andy S.

aAv4Nnb.jpg

:mrgreen:

TreyB

Hopefully I am not one, since nobody will tell me what that means. :rotf:

cowhunter71

Andy S.":1ho8xmqk said:
If it was anything like the last time I attended, they made up the majority. :stir:

What say you cowhunter71? :tu:
I would have to agree with both you and the Captain :D I could not imagine hunting, especially turkey hunting, without them. The entertainment they have provided me over the years is priceless ;)

Bone Collector

To me the bozos over looking at stuff like the remote control truck with a turkey decoy on it, are indeed googans, but most of the folks are just hunters that like to turkey hunt.

Now by Setterman, Andy S, Cowman71, Roost1, and a few others on here opinion, most everybody there was a googan, me included, but they're more old school and the entertainment some of their threads (like this one) have provided me over the years is priceless. ;)

Setterman, I picked up the scoot and shoot fanning decoy at the convention. Can't wait to break it in this season. Planned to be tagged out on all Jakes by day 4. :stir: :poke: :stir:

Andy S.

Bone Collector":31d5896c said:
Now by Setterman, Andy S, Cowman71, Roost1, and a few others on here opinion, ......
You forgot muddyboots' wife, even she can spot a certified googan! :)

In all seriousness, to each their own, I am just having fun with the topic, while also speaking the truth from the few times I have been. Carry on.... :tu:

Andy S.

For those of you who have 3-5 minutes and want to sharpen your Googan skills, as well as laugh a little, check out this link where they talk about Googans and even go as far as to share their own Googan pics from their trail cams and their cell phones. I think there is 10 pages total, with some pretty funny stuff mixed in as well. :mrgreen:

Googan Wall of Shame..... :rotf:
http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/f48/googan-wall-shame-pics-784745/

catman529

I saw quite a few people with those turkeyfan umbrellas in their bags. Guess they haven't got a fan of their own to use :D I noticed the mojo scoot n shoot has blaze orange stripes on the wings. Which I think is a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setterman

Bone Collector":16otsag2 said:
To me the bozos over looking at stuff like the remote control truck with a turkey decoy on it, are indeed googans, but most of the folks are just hunters that like to turkey hunt.

Now by Setterman, Andy S, Cowman71, Roost1, and a few others on here opinion, most everybody there was a googan, me included, but they're more old school and the entertainment some of their threads (like this one) have provided me over the years is priceless. ;)

Setterman, I picked up the scoot and shoot fanning decoy at the convention. Can't wait to break it in this season. Planned to be tagged out on all Jakes by day 4. :stir: :poke: :stir:

I am just enjoying in the fun of the thread, now I did see some truly special folks at the convention don't get me wrong.

Good luck with your pursuits this spring, if it makes you happy then go for it. I'll be here waiting to chastise you :poke: :poke: :D

Bone Collector

Setterman":16w1nz0m said:
Bone Collector":16w1nz0m said:

I am just enjoying in the fun of the thread, now I did see some truly special folks at the convention don't get me wrong.

Good luck with your pursuits this spring, if it makes you happy then go for it. I'll be here waiting to chastise you :poke: :poke: :D

I would deserve it to. No way I'd waste money on one of those things. You would be proud of me. My nephew saw that remote control truck with decoy (he's 12) and said, "cool". I told him "don't you ever buy something like that and use it to shoot a turkey, that's absolutely stupid". I think the guy driving it around heard me. :lol: