Good Day at Center Hill

Football Hunter

We got rained on most of the time,but caught some good small mouth,and spots,good day.
0818101006.jpg

ShaneHallum

Which part of the lake were you fishing? I can't place the background.

You have any trouble getting your boat in the water? We don't have a boat ramp in the water on my end of the lake.

ShaneHallum

About to head down to Holmes creek this evening. Its' sad that everybody on my side of the lake has to go to the other end because the water is too low.

Our boat ramp at the house is every bit of 10 feet below the ramp.

Football Hunter

ShaneHallum said:
About to head down to Holmes creek this evening. Its' sad that everybody on my side of the lake has to go to the other end because the water is too low.

Seems like they would extend the ramps on your side of the lake too,wonder why not??

ShaneHallum

Football Hunter said:
ShaneHallum said:

Seems like they would extend the ramps on your side of the lake too,wonder why not??

We paid for the ramp by the house, we are trying to get some money up from the community to extend the ramp. I would do all the work since concrete is what I do. Not really sure why they haven't done something about it.

Football Hunter

ShaneHallum said:

How did you do,we went this afternoon,caught a few good spots,but mostly ran in and out of the boat docks near EE ,hiding from the lightning.

Latest posts