Center hill catfishing

Jon

Going to be staying at the cabins at Edgar Evins in a couple weeks. I think the wife is going to go fishing with me and was hoping to put her on some fish so she doesn't get bored with it. There are some really good banks there at Edgar Evins by the courtesy dock. I was wondering if anyone had done any catfishing or really any kind of fishing from that area that could point me in the right direction or have any pointers or advise on what works best.

Thanks,

Jon

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
This time of year I have fished the small broken bluffs up in the coves and creeks with great success on flatheads. From martins creek all down to Indian creek and little hurricane.
This time of the year the big water gets pretty beaten up. Get up in the creeks and find the bluegill, the flatheads will be near by. Small live bluegill are the best bait as well

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Ive never really heard of anyone actively targeting catfish on Center Hill other than with jugs. You will learn the first rule of fishing center hill.... Is dont talk about fishing center hill... LOLOLOL.
I rarely hear anyone giving tips out about that lake for any species. But then again maybe people just dont like me :)