Gizzard Shad - eating

Sako

OK so i watch some different things on Youtube... as a background while surfing the web this evening I had a Iron Chef playing in the back ground... (Old Food Network Show)... It was a Sushi battle... One of the Main ingredients was Gizzard Shad... NO THANK YOU.... Now is when I wish we had a puking emoji....

Sako

Keep in mind they were eating this as Sushi... Raw.... Those things can get so slimy and nasty when you catch them in a cast net... just the thought of eating them turned my stomach... and I eat sushi and like it but that one I do not think I could do

mayberryrick

My dad and I were fishing below Cheatham Dam many years ago and there were a couple oriental guys on the back netting them and eating them…. Nope!

Smo

OK so i watch some different things on Youtube... as a background while surfing the web this evening I had a Iron Chef playing in the back ground... (Old Food Network Show)... It was a Sushi battle... One of the Main ingredients was Gizzard Shad... NO THANK YOU.... Now is when I wish we had a puking emoji....
🤮🤮🤮

Probably not as bad fresh as a two day old mussel shell..
Leave one of those in your boat for a day or two..
Makes a fresh shad smell like roses…..

WTM

🤮🤮🤮

Probably not as bad fresh as a two day old mussel shell..
Leave one of those in your boat for a day or two..
Makes a fresh shad smell like roses…..
haha ill never forget the smell of cooking out a few thousand pounds and running them thru a sizer slinging the guts everywhere. then picking thru the guts looking for pearls.

WTM

We picked some big, boards outta Beat Creek down in Alabama…👍
we didnt have many boards in this area. ky had boards bigger than dinner plates if you wanted to risk jail time. my little brother never learned his lesson up there.

n*****heads at 40-50ft and three ridge and maple leafs in shallow water when i couldnt stand anymore compression lol. my cousin and i built a brail boat and ran it for a while over the sanctuary. made enough pretty much paid for the rest of my college.

Latest posts