Speaking of eating fish

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Wife wanted bream and onion rings last night.
Who am I to argue?
CB90D9C0-BA9C-4E30-B093-36214E47BE34.jpeg

D3EFEEBC-A45D-4DC6-BE63-96F88FEB2543.jpeg

JCDEERMAN

You get that pond aerator or diffuser installed yet brother
Man, I've had so much stuff going on. Expenses have been elsewhere. We spent $6k in fertilizer over the weekend on 30 acres of plots, another $1300 on lime earlier this spring, seed for that 30 acres. It's about all we can handle. Y'all didn't have the drought we had, but our biggest pond is down to about 5' deep and I know could use some oxygen! Our small pond holds well (right next to it) and has a bunch of catfish. They were dinner.

Hoping for that to be a Jan-Mar setup

Hduke86

Man, I've had so much stuff going on. Expenses have been elsewhere. We spent $6k in fertilizer over the weekend on 30 acres of plots, another $1300 on lime earlier this spring, seed for that 30 acres. It's about all we can handle. Y'all didn't have the drought we had, but our biggest pond is down to about 5' deep and I know could use some oxygen! Our small pond holds well (right next to it) and has a bunch of catfish. They were dinner.

Hoping for that to be a Jan-Mar setup
Shoot that's a chunk of change and I completely understand. I need to dig around the workshop and garage cause if I'm not mistaken I thought and I could be wrong cause I have once before but I THOUGHT I saw one still in the box cause i was going set up two but with the way the water flows and the one being in the deepest part I never needed two. If I see it then I'll holler at you and meet up with ya and it's all yours free of charge brother.

Big Pop

I had only a bunch of walleye filets, green beans, slaw and taters. With homemade tartar sauce that was made with our canned dill relish and fresh dill. 😎

JCDEERMAN

Shoot that's a chunk of change and I completely understand. I need to dig around the workshop and garage cause if I'm not mistaken I thought and I could be wrong cause I have once before but I THOUGHT I saw one still in the box cause i was going set up two but with the way the water flows and the one being in the deepest part I never needed two. If I see it then I'll holler at you and meet up with ya and it's all yours free of charge brother.
You are more than helpful, pal. Just let me know. I'd be more than happy to come to you

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
You make those onion rings?
Yep.
I opened the Red Robin bag and dumped them in the grease. :D

I didn't even eat all of those on my plate.
They are something I can take or leave, UNLESS you are talking about K&N rings. :eek:
MAN those were good.
I still can't believe they just closed up and didn't even try to sell it to anyone. :(

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I heard the Hearth also just closed down.
Yep, after they sold it, it took the new owners less than 2 years to run it into the ground.
I ate there twice after the sale and the food was absolutely horrible. Couple that with the lack of people willing to work and that was the end.
Sad times.

The Premier Building / Trailer people just opened a new place in South Fulton, where Southern States used to be.
The way I understand it they are going to have liquor by the drink too.
If their food and service is good the Keg is gonna be in trouble.

Oh and the Smokehouse has closed again and from what I hear Bubba said he probably won't open it again.