Ghost Pepper Powder

Mud Creek

Did some ghost pepper hot sauce earlier in the summer so I decided to dehydrate these and do some powder rub out of it. I still have a bunch to do tomorrow. Probably remove most of the seeds and run it through the grinder one more time.

20220907_071952.jpg
20220907_073414.jpg
20220907_125411.jpg
20220907_193710.jpg

UT-longbeard

Huntaholic

I bet Ive got at least 2 packed gallons of those in the freezer and I still dont have any idea what Im going to do with them!

Carlos

What are you going to use that for?
Keeping pests away from the garden?

They're way too hot for most people.

JCDEERMAN

Too hot for me, but very cool. When de-seeding some jalapeños I grew last year for salsa, my fingers touched random places (behind my ear, forearm, knee and forehead). I started welping up in all those places - it burned so bad. Good thing I didn't try to take a leak at the time

Mud Creek

What are you going to use that for?
Keeping pests away from the garden?

They're way too hot for most people.
I made hot sauce out of my first batch. It was most definitely hot but nothing real bad like I expected. I dipped burgers, chicken, brisket and some dove in it lol. Gets the nose runny and forehead sweating but its good. This powder will go on some deer jerky and mixed in with a hot wing rub for the most part.

I was cleaning jalapenos a few weeks ago for poppers and a seed came flying into my eye. Just in case you're wondering...that burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was cutting these open(no gloves or glasses btw lol) all I could think of was a seed going into my eye and my sweet wife saying "SEE I TOLD YOUR @$$ NOT TO MESS WITH GHOST PEPPERS" while I lay in a fetal position being sprayed in the face with the hose until the ambo got here, but thankfully it went down without any problems lol

backyardtndeer

I was cleaning jalapenos a few weeks ago for poppers and a seed came flying into my eye. Just in case you're wondering...that burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it does. I got juiced in the eyes cutting hot jalapeños. I spent about 20 minutes in the shower holding my eyes open and flushing them. I wear glasses when I cut jalapeños or cayenne's now.

Latest posts