Peppers

Mud Creek

Buena Mulata peppers starting to come in. I c
20230725_072508.jpg
20230725_072811.jpg
ouldn't resist and grabbed a few off this morning while checking on beans. We got a late start(almost a month later than we planned!)but things are starting to come along. Got a couple gallons of green beans picked with a lot more to pick in the coming days.

Omega

Had never heard of those peppers before, Google says they are like a cayenne.
Had to look them up as well, I am surprised the left hasn't petitioned for a name change yet. Those peppers almost look dyed, how the purple goes up into the stem, on the red ones the stem usually stays green. I haven't planted cayenne in some time, though they usually grow well here. I dry them out and crush them to use as a spice in sauces and sprinkle on pizza, still have a large baggy full.

Mud Creek

Had never heard of those peppers before, Google says they are like a cayenne.
Correct. Found them last year so it's the first year growing them for me. Seems they took forever to germinate but I've ran into that with peppers before. Had to keep food grade D-earth around them making sure anta weren't all over them. I think I paid 12 bucks for 5 or 6 seeds lol. They are all doing great with the exception of 1. When they got transplanted in the ground the best looking/tallest of the bunch died while the rest made it through without a problem. No clue what happened.

Shag

Those are some pretty peppers! I had never heard of them either. I love about every kind of hot pepper though. I may have to try some next year. Hook a brother up with some seeds? 😂

Mud Creek

Those are some pretty peppers! I had never heard of them either. I love about every kind of hot pepper though. I may have to try some next year. Hook a brother up with some seeds? 😂

Let me do what I'm doing with them and keep my share also then I'll get you some bud.

Latest posts