Get Ready

cbhunter

Sorry to hear about your loss, seems very out of the ordinary, but I am not well versed in this topic. By chance, is there any possibility of vandalism that could have helped this be the outcome of wind/ice? Not implying or accusing, just thinking out loud?
I've never been there after a freeze but it's quite the sight to see the cypress in the middle of the lake that were affected by ice over the years. Practically laid over. I'm sure many more trees were completely destroyed that you don't see at all

megalomaniac

Update on Obion gages:

"We have a technician at the Obion gage, current stage is 30.4', so the gage was incorrect and reading about 6 feet higher than it should have. Tech is headed to Mckenzie next."
not trying to hijack, but have any connections to get this gauge back up and running??

Levee Jumper

Saw thousands of ducks headed up the Obion River on Sunday, we were limited out at 9:00 but I talked to several groups that said they moved all day. Just about everyone up that way smashed them Saturday and Sunday. Monday was slower but Im guessing they will trickle back down following the crest today and Wednesday.

Bgoodman30

Saw thousands of ducks headed up the Obion River on Sunday, we were limited out at 9:00 but I talked to several groups that said they moved all day. Just about everyone up that way smashed them Saturday and Sunday. Monday was slower but Im guessing they will trickle back down following the crest today and Wednesday.

Yep that's what I figured. We usually lose them when its out up river Obion until it crests and begins to fall out. It will still be rising at Bogota. The best hunting is after both crests if it gets high enough..

Latest posts