Getting Ready

tophat

Got the last blind Brushed today on Ky. Lake. Waiting on the water in Springville Bottoms to get right then have them 2 done. Reelfoot Blind is done as well. Looking forward to taking some veterans and some youth this season again. Had over 60 vet's last season. I know everyone is mad at the Commissioners of the TWRA and for sure understand why. But I will not stop or let them run me out of my home state of hunting. Things have changed for sure. No one is going to buy License etc etc. But you will be fishing and boat Registration etc etc still puts money in their pocket I have a lifetime sportsman as well as my grandkids so guess that's that I guess. Good luck to all this season I will be hunting out of state as well Arkansas and Missouri but just a few days the rest be at home taking my vets and youth looking so forward to it have a Blessed rest of the season to everyone

WilcoKen

Got the last blind Brushed today on Ky. Lake. Waiting on the water in Springville Bottoms to get right then have them 2 done. Reelfoot Blind is done as well. Looking forward to taking some veterans and some youth this season again. Had over 60 vet's last season. I know everyone is mad at the Commissioners of the TWRA and for sure understand why. But I will not stop or let them run me out of my home state of hunting. Things have changed for sure. No one is going to buy License etc etc. But you will be fishing and boat Registration etc etc still puts money in their pocket I have a lifetime sportsman as well as my grandkids so guess that's that I guess. Good luck to all this season I will be hunting out of state as well Arkansas and Missouri but just a few days the rest be at home taking my vets and youth looking so forward to it have a Blessed rest of the season to everyone
Awesome you are bringing youth and veterans to hunts. I'm finishing up brushing on the 2 OH blinds we got. Headed to MO to get final touches on the pit this Saturday. Wont be long.

buzzr46

Good luck to you. We're going to pump pits and brush pit covers on our 3 fields in northeast Arkansas this weekend. Gonna put the boards in just in case it rains, every bit we can catch to help offset the cost of pumping water. Y'all have a great season and be safe.

Latest posts