Get Ready

Bgoodman30

My Puddle Buster is seized up any troubleshooting tips before I take it to Cyclewerks?

Dodge Man

Image-1.png

If this forcast holds up yall better get your Big boy britches out because it's going to be really cold for 5+ days in a row. I don't trust any forcast out past 10 days. so you can see a 5-8+ day window of no temperature above freezing.

Bgoodman30

That river goes from nothing to western real quick. More rain Friday ought to top her off

What were the rain totals? I don't see it happening especially at Bogota we had a lot more rain last 2 seasons and it barely made it to what they're projecting...

Iglow

Do y'all think this is gonna be for real or just a fizzle like 2022 Christmas cold snap? It sucked that year up till the cold but it wasn't anything extra, it just got cold and moved a few dux but nothing great happened.

yellalinehunter

Do y'all think this is gonna be for real or just a fizzle like 2022 Christmas cold snap? It sucked that year up till the cold but it wasn't anything extra, it just got cold and moved a few dux but nothing great happened.
I think that since it's been dry and warm north all year it'll push more birds down than when it's already been cold and froze over up there. This rain and Friday will open up some water so that helps plus the cold will be a bonus

Latest posts