FT. CAMPBELL 2014

Heavy Mass

dufusjoe said:
lol Lil joker, those boys from ET. 4 of them come together 1 gets a area let the other 3 out in impact area, the 1 with the permit kills the 40 pounder. The 3 in the impact area kills 180s that's why they bring that big 4 wheeler .
What county

hunterncoach

Heavy Mass said:
dufusjoe said:
lol Lil joker, those boys from ET. 4 of them come together 1 gets a area let the other 3 out in impact area, the 1 with the permit kills the 40 pounder. The 3 in the impact area kills 180s that's why they bring that big 4 wheeler .
What county
from my experience a lot of them guys are the ones causing some kind of stink around there

medwc

hunterncoach said:
Heavy Mass said:
dufusjoe said:
What county
from my experience a lot of them guys are the ones causing some kind of stink around there
Nooooooooo...

lol

LIL JOKER

Nope I seen the fawn strap to the back of that dun buggy ..not a horn in sight..all stNding around in there 150.00 under armour. .then they bust up in the parking lot like they some bad ass...I'm not mad at them they can kill whatever I just get a kick out of the fawn strPped to a buggy

LIL JOKER

Got to love thicket humpers like old ren50 was he would go from thicket to thicket looking for ole big boy..big buck would sneak out the back and somebody else would kill him

medwc

LIL JOKER said:
Got to love thicket humpers like old ren50 was he would go from thicket to thicket looking for ole big boy..big buck would sneak out the back and somebody else would kill him
I still can't believe I seen him smiling one day while in the MWR game station. It was this year. He was in there for about 5 minutes and had a big smile on his face the whole time. I have seen him in there many time over the years but he always had that Ebenezer Scrooge look on his face.

@fulldraw

medwc said:
LIL JOKER said:
I still can't believe I seen him smiling one day while in the MWR game station. It was this year. He was in there for about 5 minutes and had a big smile on his face the whole time. I have seen him in there many time over the years but he always had that Ebenezer Scrooge look on his face.

Well, he has been hunting with stovepipe! :D :wink:

medwc

lol, I will expect a new Elmer or gamntcur screen name here shortly after that remark.

Latest posts