FSU just wrote a big check....

Mudbone

baddnole":2b9noh0i said:
Mudbone":2b9noh0i said:
baddnole":2b9noh0i said:
1 in 5 University of Florida women have experienced sexual assault, according to survey .
A new survey finds that 20 percent of female students at the University of Florida say they've experienced sexual assault, but more than half did not consider it serious enough to report, The Gainesville Sun reports.

The survey on campus rape, conducted by the Association of American Universities, was taken by 150,000 students at 27 universities and colleges. The survey from UF also found that 92 percent of the time, the sexual offender was another student and about 70 percent of those surveyed said they were harassed by a friend or acquaintance, according to The Sun.

Overall, women and people who identified as transgender, genderqueer, non-conforming or questioning reported higher rates of assault. The rate of undergraduate men reporting sexual assault was low, with 5 percent reporting nationally. A UF spokesperson told the newspaper that the data would help the school's Title IX committee to "identify gaps in its procedure for reporting and reviewing incidents of sexual assault and harassment."

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/arch ... -to-survey
I thought this thread was about fsu? Classic badnole. Turn it into something bad about another university.
You should thank the gators for helping you and the other boosters pay for something famous jameis did. :tu:

What did Jameis do? Sorry I missed it. I know you spent all last off season attacking Winston and seems to be the start of the same thing
He raped a girl. And your money went to the girl your idol raped. Hey at least he got away with it and made the pro bowl! :tu:
You won't respond to this post though because you don't care what I or the majority of the Americans (besides criminoles) think.

Mudbone

mjac":25hpbeqg said:
Mudbone":25hpbeqg said:
He raped a girl.

He did? Florida's legal system does not agree with you. Perhaps you can provide the authorities your proof.
Florida's legal system? Hahaha!! What a joke! :rotf: I guess you think Casey Anthony is innocent too? Florida's legal system does. :tu:

mtn cur

lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oh you fswho fans.....any fans....wow! you have nothing invested.....why defend it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WOW

cBocPo6.gif

Mudbone

mjac":2dc6j93m said:
Do you have any evidence to present to any authority of your choice?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Umm, lemme check.... Nope.

The whole world knows he did it.
That's a good argument you presented though. "Oh yeah, prove it". Kinda hard to do when fsu and Florida Leo totally botched any chances for any evidence to be presented. Like I said, he got away with it. Just like the Anthony chick.
The alleged victim should not have gotten any money, and neither should her lawyers if it was proven there was no wrong doings, correct?

mjac

Central west coast of Florida, but hunt SE Tn.
Mudbone":hzv8dg5q said:
mjac":hzv8dg5q said:
Do you have any evidence to present to any authority of your choice?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Umm, lemme check.... Nope.

The whole world knows he did it.
That's a good argument you presented though. "Oh yeah, prove it". Kinda hard to do when fsu and Florida Leo totally botched any chances for any evidence to be presented. Like I said, he got away with it. Just like the Anthony chick.
First, the alleged rape did not occur on campus, therefore Tallahassee PD was the initial investigative authority, not the University. However it was not reported in a timely fashion and evidence, if there was any, was lost by the accuser. Second, the case, at the request of the States Attorney office, was eventually turned over to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Ultimately the States Attorney decided there was no grounds to charge anyone and found no evidence of mishandling of evidence on the part of the Tallahassee PD. So, as you put it, he did get away with it only after being under a huge microscope. A microscope so large that many thought the world was looking at Winston. He was never charged and it remains that "Yeah, you prove he did".
The alleged victim should not have gotten any money, and neither should her lawyers if it was proven there was no wrong doings, correct?
Correct if you are referring to the rape allegation. No charges were filed so no settlement is due. However, if you are referring the suit brought by the accuser against the University, that is an entirely different and separate Tittle 9 matter. The University settled and I have no comment on that matter. Thats their call.

baddnole

gator-n-buck":71390zsc said:
Deer Assassin":71390zsc said:
im feeling hungry for some crab legs

Or how about a free soda at the Burger King.... :tu:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/21/jameis-wi ... -soda-911/
Police Call Transcript:

Emily: Tallahassee Police Department, Emily speaking, how may I help you?

BKAM: Hi, I need three teenagers removed from my store right away.

Emily: Where is your store?

BKAM: The Burger King on Tennessee St, it's 1060 West Tennessee.

Emily: And you're an employee there?

BKAM: I am the store…I am the Assistant Manager.

Emily: And what's the name of the store?

BKAM: Burger King.

Emily: And what are they doing?

BKAM: Alright well, for one they're not listening, they're causing a big scene out front because I caught one of them stealing soda and refused to dump out their cups and I told them over and over no matter what it is it is theft and he said he didn't care. So now he's fighting with me and refuses to leave.

Emily: Okay. Male, female, black, white?

BKAM: Male, black, about six foot.

Emily: All of them?

BKAM: All three of them, yep. And I'm like a five foot little white girl so it's like, they're not going to listen to me no matter what I say.

Emily: Alright, we'll get somebody out there as soon as we can. They're inside right now?

BKAM: Yep.

Emily: Okay, we'll get someone out there.

BKAM: Thank you.

Emily: Uh huh, bye bye.

Now after examining the actual call and there is no incident report, where is ESPN coming up with her recognizing Jameis Winston? I have yet to find any indication of this assumption. NICE TRY GATER but FAIL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

baddnole":ut55irdi said:
gator-n-buck":ut55irdi said:
Deer Assassin":ut55irdi said:
im feeling hungry for some crab legs

Or how about a free soda at the Burger King.... :tu:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/21/jameis-wi ... -soda-911/
Police Call Transcript:

Emily: Tallahassee Police Department, Emily speaking, how may I help you?

BKAM: Hi, I need three teenagers removed from my store right away.

Emily: Where is your store?

BKAM: The Burger King on Tennessee St, it's 1060 West Tennessee.

Emily: And you're an employee there?

BKAM: I am the store…I am the Assistant Manager.

Emily: And what's the name of the store?

BKAM: Burger King.

Emily: And what are they doing?

BKAM: Alright well, for one they're not listening, they're causing a big scene out front because I caught one of them stealing soda and refused to dump out their cups and I told them over and over no matter what it is it is theft and he said he didn't care. So now he's fighting with me and refuses to leave.

Emily: Okay. Male, female, black, white?

BKAM: Male, black, about six foot.

Emily: All of them?

BKAM: All three of them, yep. And I'm like a five foot little white girl so it's like, they're not going to listen to me no matter what I say.

Emily: Alright, we'll get somebody out there as soon as we can. They're inside right now?

BKAM: Yep.

Emily: Okay, we'll get someone out there.

BKAM: Thank you.

Emily: Uh huh, bye bye.

Now after examining the actual call and there is no incident report, where is ESPN coming up with her recognizing Jameis Winston? I have yet to find any indication of this assumption. NICE TRY GATER but FAIL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

First of all, you never see me pointing the finger if he's Innocent or guility. 2nd of all, I don't write the articles.

"None" of us were there, so none of us really knows what happened in all these events that he was involved in. Not even you.... Carry-on

baddnole

Gater says"First of all, you never see me pointing the finger if he's Innocent or guility. 2nd of all, I don't write the articles.

"None" of us were there, so none of us really know. Not even you.... Carry-on[/quote]."

I'm just posting articles Gater. No I wasn't there but there is a 911 call. Being LEO I think you know what that is. :tu:

baddnole

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The University of Florida wanted to figure out gaps in services for victims of sexual assault, so they surveyed thousands of their students at random. After months of waiting, the results are in, and they are startling: about 20 percent of undergraduate UF women said they have experienced some form of sexual assault. Why is this not discussed. :tu:

gator-n-buck

baddnole":12z2sduf said:
Gater says"First of all, you never see me pointing the finger if he's Innocent or guility. 2nd of all, I don't write the articles.

"None" of us were there, so none of us really know. Not even you.... Carry-on
."

I'm just posting articles Gater. No I wasn't there but there is a 911 call. Being LEO I think you know what that is. :tu:[/quote]

Sure do and who knows what happened after the 911 call was made and before the police arrived. I also know that the police just don't magically appear and also realize that not every detail is given to the 911 dispatcher. I wouldn't hang my hat either way on a 911 call.... :tu:

Like I stated, we really don't know but what ever helps you sleep at night..... :)

http://www.foxsports.com/college-footba ... ort-071015

Latest posts