Frankford Arsenal tumbler or ?

Hardwoodmaterials

My wife is going to be having our second baby in a few months and has read that my vibratory tumbler can cause lead, carbon ect dust in the room. I will say it does get a little dusty when I run my tumbler but I figured it was just the media. Since the baby will be in the next room from my reloading stuff she wants me to get a wet tumbler. :party: I'm not going to argue with her! She is pregnant, mean and I love new toys. I have looked at the Frankford Arsenal and it looks OK and has good reviews. Anyone reccomend anything better? I only do from 50-200 pieces of brass at a time and size matters since I'm on limited space.

keystonecop

I have one to and it's great, but also have the Harbor Freight Rock Tumbler for smaller batches (50 or less). It does just as good and is smaller. I use 2lbs of pins from the Frankford and about 50 pieces of brass plus the Dawn and Lemi Shine.

DaveB

KPH

I got mine way back from Stainless Tumbling Media. They have very good support. I bet most any that is made to do the job will work.

Latest posts