Found beagle at Lick Creek

Smoke

Was hunting Lick Creek WMA and had a beagle come up to the truck. No collar. Was shivering like crazy so I put it in the truck and sat there for a couple hours waiting to see if someone would show up. Checking to see if it belongs to anyone on here

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Soju

What were you hunting at lick creek? Thought about going squirrel hunting there but don't no if it would just be a waste of my time

Smoke

Soju":5lqazqx8 said:
What were you hunting at lick creek? Thought about going squirrel hunting there but don't no if it would just be a waste of my time
I've squirrel hunted there a few times. It's mostly small patches of woods. Where Smelcer road meets Mason Lodge road the have a little gravel parking lot. I park there then go through the gate across Mason Lodge road. Probably the biggest set of woods but it doesn't go back real far but I've always seen plenty of squirrels

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

DRSJ35

Mostly for duck hunters.talked to the head warden and there getting ready to plow it up and make duck ponds.But that wont happen till spring.It use to be good over there when they first bought the property in 2006.Of course since then a whole lot of hunting has gone on.good luck

Latest posts