For the diehard UT fans ( and others)

Wrangler95

Hangnail said:
I keep trying to tell you vols that for whatever reason, Alabama gets up big and throws it into neutral, then can't shift it back into drive. They did it again against MSU. So no, I don't think the vols would have beaten Alabama if Dobbs had started. I also don't think your defense can stop a decent offense.

Wrangler, you got me. I have no idea what the hell a pacaderm is. Judging by your previous posts, I'll assume you mean "pachyderm". Dang hillbillies.

Well,I knew what a pacaderm is but I might have mispelled it,but you knew what I meant.You have spell check lol

Wrangler95

BamaProud said:
The vols should want to win as many games as possible and also beat the best team possible in a Bowl if they make it that far. Outside of the Vol fan base they still have a long way to go to get respect back in the College Football world. They are doing well in recruiting, but only wins gain respect....not close loses, or winning quarters of games, or recruiting...WINS.

Its Mid November and Tennessee isn't even bowl eligible yet.

They will be soon and maybe Alabama will get beat by Auburn.Nothing would please me more than Alabama losing and not getting in the playoffs lol!!

Spurhunter

BamaProud said:
Outside of the Vol fan base they still have a long way to go to get respect back in the College Football world.

Do you follow college football? I hear all over the sports networks and interviews with coaches about Butch Jones doing things right and the direction the program is headed.

TeamMainStreet

Spurhunter said:
BamaProud said:
Outside of the Vol fan base they still have a long way to go to get respect back in the College Football world.

Do you follow college football? I hear all over the sports networks and interviews with coaches about Butch Jones doing things right and the direction the program is headed.

Yes, he follows Alabama football. And though he danced all the way around it, what he was trying to say is until UT beats Alabama, Alabama will not respect them.

I understand this concept but Alabama don't respect anybody. Even if they beat them.

Spurhunter

TeamMainStreet said:
what he was trying to say is until UT beats Alabama, Alabama will not respect them.

I couldn't care less if alabammer ever respects anything. Most of their fans know more about rasslin than football anyway. I was watching Finebaum Friday and every caller from the great state of Updyke screamed at the phone and sounded like a rassler giving an "interview". It was classic. And predictable. The bammers are good for laughs if nothing else.

BamaProud

Spurhunter said:

Outside of Tennessee local news I don't hear much discussion about the Vols at all. I watch ESPN almost daily, and listen to the talk shows a time or two per week.

Spurhunter

BamaProud said:
Spurhunter said:

Outside of Tennessee local news I don't hear much discussion about the Vols at all. I watch ESPN almost daily, and listen to the talk shows a time or two per week.

Of course. ;)

Wrangler95

Spurhunter said:
TeamMainStreet said:
what he was trying to say is until UT beats Alabama, Alabama will not respect them.

I couldn't care less if alabammer ever respects anything. Most of their fans know more about rasslin than football anyway. I was watching Finebaum Friday and every caller from the great state of Updyke screamed at the phone and sounded like a rassler giving an "interview". It was classic. And predictable. The bammers are good for laughs if nothing else.

You sure nailed that,I watch Finebaum call-in show,its very comical to hear the Bammers making a fool of themselves!Most sound like they are drunk!lol!!

Spurhunter

Wrangler95 said:
Spurhunter said:
TeamMainStreet said:

You sure nailed that,I watch Finebaum call-in show,its very comical to hear the Bammers making a fool of themselves!Most sound like they are drunk!lol!!

It infuriates the bama grads. They HATE the 85%!

Wrangler95

BamaProud said:
pacaderm LOL :)

I see misspelled words on here on most of every thread.So,you Bammer fans actually have dictionary's and spellcheck.I can spell pretty well without a dictionary,unlike you Bammers!!lol

BamaProud

The funny part is the irony. A misspelling as you were attempting to insult someones (or a fan bases) intelligence.

As for my intelligence, I'm quite certain that I am smarter than about 90% of the US population. That's good enough for me. There are some dumb bammers and some dumb vols ad even some dumb vandy fans.

...back to feetbawl. :)

TeamMainStreet

BamaProud said:
The funny part is the irony. A misspelling as you were attempting to insult someones (or a fan bases) intelligence.

As for my intelligence, I'm quite certain that I am smarter than about 90% of the US population. That's good enough for me. There are some dumb bammers and some dumb vols ad even some dumb vandy fans.

...back to feetbawl. :)

This is a post made by you in another thread with a couple more like it.

Oh and we will see what the Playoff Committee thinks of Alabama tomorrow. They had them #5 before they beat the #1 team in the Naiton.

Their opinion is really the only one that matters.

I'd say that 90% of the American population could probably spell "Nation" right.

This BS is so middle school.

Latest posts