Food for thought

JBell

E798E414-80BE-4005-B74D-663B952FE3E2.jpeg
I thought this was interesting. Wish more kids would. They are killing bowl games

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Those three playing doesn't make bowl games any more meaningful. If a guy is going to get drafted and is not playing in the playoffs, then I would suggest he sit out the bowl game. They have never been important and players have made all kinds of excuses not to play in them over the years. Bowl games are dumb imo.

PillsburyDoughboy

View attachment 209282I thought this was interesting. Wish more kids would. They are killing bowl games
It was a meaningless bowl game and I could not have cared less if they played or not. It meant nothing and they risked everything for nothing. But at least they had the balls to give Nick Saban more than 5 days notice they were playing. Shows the character and tenacity of these fine gentlemen and how they reached their goals. Not like ... ......

trtr0611

It was a meaningless bowl game and I could not have cared less if they played or not. It meant nothing and they risked everything for nothing. But at least they had the balls to give Nick Saban more than 5 days notice they were playing. Shows the character and tenacity of these fine gentlemen and how they reached their goals. Not like ... ......
Dude you're like the Al-Qaeda of TN Deer.

bigquacks

But at least they had the balls to give Nick Saban more than 5 days notice they were playing. Shows the character and tenacity of these fine gentlemen and how they reached their goals. Not like ... ......
And just how do you know ... ...... didnt give his coach a heads up weeks before the news was announced? What about Harrison Jr doing it right before game time or the player for Penn St. dressing out for the game and then opting out before the game starts?

Latest posts