Mincey preparing for NFL

RobbyW

IMG_5722.jpeg

PillsburyDoughboy

Basically, "I like this offense because I'm a fata$$ and am out of shape. This offense is fata$$ friendly."
Well that would be an easy deflect but not a realistic one.

Go back and read what he said. Kentucky is Getting him prepared for the NFL using terminology like outside zone , inside zone instead of just Ricky Bobby GO FAST.

I've tried mansplaining this to yall before. Teams like Georgia , OSU and ALABAMA year after year take young men and get multiple 1st round draft picks out of them in the NFL. No doubt Mincey is paying attention to the flow of this.

How is it looking for the vols in the 2024 draft ? Not good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206_215706_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206_215706_Chrome.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 23

bowhunterfanatic

Go back and read what he said. Kentucky is Getting him prepared for the NFL using terminology like outside zone , inside zone instead of just Ricky Bobby GO FAST.

I've tried mansplaining this to yall before. Teams like Georgia , OSU and ALABAMA year after year take young men and get multiple 1st round draft picks out of them in the NFL. No doubt Mincey is paying attention to the flow of this.

Darnell Wright would like a word with you, clown.

wayne

Kentucky has had 10 total offensive lineman drafted in the past 50 years. None of which were taken in the first round. Real hotbed of OL talent up there in Lexington, Ky.

THEdonkey0515

He wasn't good enough for coaches to tell him he would be the starting LT at UT, so He got mad and went to his 3ed SEC school in his college career.

He will get embarrassed by Pierce in Neyland. And will not be considered a top Prospect in the draft.

PillsburyDoughboy

He wasn't good enough for coaches to tell him he would be the starting LT at UT, so He got mad and went to his 3ed SEC school in his college career.

He will get embarrassed by Pierce in Neyland. And will not be considered a top Prospect in the draft.
Does not sound like he is mad. Sounds pretty happy to me :)

Latest posts