3rd round NFL draft

buckaroo

We're almost to the triple digits so some of the bottom feeder schools will start to.creep into the map for the first time :)
IMG_0172.png

buckaroo

Laughable. Missing some pretty prominent names from this list. Quinn Ewers will most likely be in the top 3 if he has any sort of top 5 season. Heck this years Heisman Winner Jayden Daniels LSU team was in the 12th spot and he was a 2nd spot pick. So I guess it does not hurt to dream.
It is what it is I guess its hard on you

trkhunter

No he hasn't. He lets things die down then comes back like always. He is that weirdo that can't stop.
he still hasnt responded!!! guess doughboy isnt that bad after all!!! he needs to go roll toomers corner again……. oh wait they posioned those trees!!!!! sabans gone bud!!!! he gone!!! sorry i had to break it to you!!!

trkhunter

where did ypu go??? did u remember the kick six from the auburn game or did you remember the goal post we threw in the TENNESSEE river just o go along with our waste water that travels thru north alabama!! enjoy!!! the only goog thing to come out of bama is 65 north!!!!

trkhunter

where did ypu go??? did u remember the kick six from the auburn game or did you remember the goal post we threw in the TENNESSEE river just o go along with our waste water that travels thru north alabama!! enjoy!!! the only goog thing to come out of bama is 65 north!!!!
i certainly hope you get a taste of our waste water in northern alabama!!! if not you a bunch of bammers do!!!!😀😀i think about it daily when the urge hits!!! cause i know where its headed!!!!😎

Latest posts