NFL Draft

PillsburyDoughboy

Lets get this out of the way before some fine member does it for me. Im FOLLOWING the NFL draft.

ALABAMA made history last night with Bryce Young being the first player ever from ALABAMA to be the #1 pick. Not bad for all the chatter about him being a midget huh ???

Then ALABAMA makes another point in the history book with having TWO picks in the top 5. Bryce Young and Will Anderson solidify ALABAMA in the history books.

Closing out round one The Lions pick up Jahmyr Gibbs. What a night.

3 1st Rounders . Ill take it. Ohio State and Georgia both having the same success. The cream does rise to the top.

Really liked the Pick up from the Eagles with Georgia Jalen Carter. I know he has been in the news alot about the car crash and it possibly brought down his draft stock. Eagles look like they traded up to get him and what a good get. If this scares the crap out of him and turns his life around and gets any Thug out of him that might have been there this guy is going to take the Eagles to a Superbowl again. With Jalen Hurts and Jalen Carter both on the same team I won't be surprised if they don't call it Team Jalen or something after this.

Really Surprised Will Levis was not in the 1st Round. I suspect he will be one of the 1st picked in the 2nd Round. It was predicted he would go 1st round and possibly top 10.

On a side note its been interesting on social media this AM all the titans fans chattering about Peter Skoronski . Seems they are displeased with the pick. Most are saying they should have traded up and gotten Stroud when they had the chance.. They will never learn.

Last edited:

chris1976

Lets get this out of the way before some fine member does it for me. Im FOLLOWING the NFL draft.

ALABAMA made history last night with Bryce Young being the first player ever from ALABAMA to be the #1 pick. Not bad for all the chatter about him being a midget huh ???

Then ALABAMA makes another point in the history book with having TWO picks in the top 5. Bryce Young and Will Anderson solidify ALABAMA in the history books.

3 1st Rounders . Ill take it. Ohio State and Georgia both having the same success. The cream does rise to the top.

Really liked the Pick up from the Eagles with Georgia Jalen Carter. I know he has been in the news alot about the car crash and it possibly brought down his draft stock. Eagles look like they traded up to get him and what a good get. If this scares the crap out of him and turns his life around and gets any Thug out of him that might have been there this guy is going to take the Eagles to a Superbowl again. With Jalen Hurts and Jalen Carter both on the same team I won't be surprised if they don't call it Team Jalen or something after this.

Really Surprised Will Levis was not in the 1st Round. I suspect he will be one of the 1st picked in the 2nd Round. It was predicted he would go 1st round and possibly top 10.

On a side note it's been interesting on social media this AM all the titans fans chattering about Peter Skoronski . Seems they are displeased with the pick. Most are saying they should have traded up and gotten Stroud when they had the chance.. They will never learn.
Just about as happy as all the bammers are with y'all's new 3rd string starting QB. Alabama is rapidly becoming a laughing stock with LSU already favored to win the west again. God is good.

PillsburyDoughboy

Just about as happy as all the bammers are with y'all's new 3rd string starting QB. Alabama is rapidly becoming a laughing stock with LSU already favored to win the west again. God is good.
Everyone seems to be focused on ALABAMA QB situation. But everyone seems to forget 2015. Jake Coker. He was at best a 3rd stringer. Terrible. Crapped out in the NFL. Early season loss to Ole Miss and ALABAMA still won a National Championship that year. The sky is definitely NOT falling.

chris1976

Everyone seems to be focused on ALABAMA QB situation. But everyone seems to forget 2015. Jake Coker. He was at best a 3rd stringer. Terrible. Crapped out in the NFL. Early season loss to Ole Miss and ALABAMA still won a National Championship that year. The sky is definitely NOT falling.
I remember the coping phase well. Usually lasts a couple years before reality and frustration takes over.

PillsburyDoughboy

good for alabama to finally have someone talented enough to be the no. 1 pick! WHAT A HISTORIC DAY!!
Ur forgetting all the chatter about him being a midget and how that is going to make him less valuable in the draft. Guess the talking heads were wrong. LOL

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
NYC football Jets draft room
1682698984890.jpeg

PillsburyDoughboy

On a side note its been interesting on social media this AM all the titans fans chattering about Peter Skoronski . Seems they are displeased with the pick. Most are saying they should have traded up and gotten Stroud when they had the chance.. They will never learn.
Boy if thought titans fans were displeased with the Skoronski pick. Just roll over to any News Forum and watch heads explode. LOL

RobbyW

Judging a draft on the night of the draft is stupid. You have to wait two years. I posted something the other day of all the number 1 overall QB picks bust. More times than not they do not have NFL success.

PillsburyDoughboy

Titans screwed up not picking Hooker, he had best stats of any qb, NFL not so smart
He did much better than the experts predicted. Most of the more respected ones had him coming in somewhere in the mid 80s.

That ankle must not have hurt his draft stock any.

Latest posts