Food for All Day Sit

Speedgoat19

She got to the boat ramp yesterday evenings after fishing and had an empty can on the front of her kayak. šŸ˜

I remember once when they were little the scrounged up sone dinner on their own. Sardines, liverwurst, and peanut butter wrapped up in a tortilla. šŸ˜¬ I'm not a picky eater, but I don't know about that,
Oh man she needs a 12 step program šŸ˜‚

This did inspire me though to add the little tuna snack packs to my aldi order thoughā€¦ less stanky than sardines but good protein still!

C1295

a fork and Tabasco would be needed! And some cheese and crackers. I got burnt out on them when I ate them every day as a poor bachalor who couldn't cookā€¦. Thank god I got a wife that can cook šŸ¤£

Black Titan

Y'all that don't like the sardines, is this going off trying them when you were younger or have you tried them recently? I used to not like then either. They say your taste buds change every 7 years. As a kid and all throughout my 20s and even into my 30s I hated chicken livers. Despised them. Couldn't stand the smell, taste, texture, none of it. Growing up it was the ONLY thing where mom would cook something seperate just for me if they were having them for dinner, because they made me physically sick to my stomach. Everything else I either ate it and learned to like it or I went hungry until l ate it anyways.

Anyways, fast forward to the past 5 years, and I fricken LOVE the things. I'll tear up a whole plate of em and go back for more.

So give em a try some time. At 90 cents a can you're not put much if you don't like them. I suggest the ones in hot sauce or mustard sauce. Oil is good but some don't like it. The ones in water even I don't like.

BT

Latest posts