Speaking of Po Folks Food…

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I splurged and went "po folks deluxe" in the treestand today. Ate a little earlier than normal due to the rain providing some noise cover. Hopefully it will move out soon and the deer will cooperate. Pure nostalgia. I've always preferred the chilee flavor
IMG_2632.jpeg

What's your favorite treestand food for an all day sit?

knightrider

I splurged and went "po folks deluxe" in the treestand today. Ate a little earlier than normal due to the rain providing some noise cover. Hopefully it will move out soon and the deer will cooperate. Pure nostalgia. I've always preferred the chilee flavor View attachment 202370

What's your favorite treestand food for an all day sit?
It will move out soon for sure, and im not talking about the rain😂

Black Titan

Here's my typical haul in. Not pictured is a small can of pork and beans, which I'm out of, and a sandwich of some sort. Usually PB&J, PB&Mayo, home made tuna salad, or fried bologna.

Also not pictured is a bag of lifesaver wint o green mints, and werthers originals. They keep me from wanting to vape and help me to not cough. I keep a pocket full in my jacket or vest.

BT

Attachments

• 20231110_114559.jpg
    20231110_114559.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 49

JCDEERMAN

I'm not healthy while on stand while hunting. I've got a big oatmeal crème pie and a peanut butter Cliff bar. 22oz water. But I haven't sat all day in a long time

Jcalder

I took off all week to hunt. Usually hunt all day this time of year. With the hot temps, and having some other things come up I've not hunted all day. So I needed snacks. Went to the store and got what I needed. All week I've been hungry first thing. So I got a box of the sausage biscuits you can pop in the microwave. As I gathered my stuff this morning I threw 2 packs in the microwave. Grabbed them and headed out the door. First 2 went down just fine. Got about half of the third down and thought I really don't need this, nor want it. Not to be wasteful, I finished. The fourth just sat there. Debated a few minutes on what to do with it. So I ate it. Now, almost miserable, I was hating my choice to fix 2 packs of those. By 8, I was digging for snacks lol.

DoubleRidge

Todays snack pack:

Captains wafers cream cheese and chives.
Small ziplock bag peanuts
Pecan sandie cookies
Mr goodbar
Few dried apricots.
Small ziplock bag pringles.
Water for drink.

Sometimes I'll include some cheese, olives and a sandwhich...today just snack stuff.

Latest posts