Fishbrain Pro

TX300mag

Anybody using it? I noticed it's 50% off. I'll say I've gotten more than my money's worth lurking with free version.

I can't get into my navionics account anymore, are the maps they have the same?

WTM

i have not used fishbrain. i just have the fishing and hunting forecast app for a couple of bucks.

navionics continually does updates now but it all depends on the lake and type of updates on that lake and how long since you used it to determine if its the same. there were a lot of changes after garmin bought them. they replaced a lot of the old survey data with garmins new survey data .

Travis G.

I would be curious as what all your using the app for. I was just looking at various apps this am and downloaded the fishbrain app. Will be headed down to Navarre in a month and will try to do some surf fishing. Was hoping to get some ideas where to set up along the coast. Would also use here on chickamauga

TX300mag

I would be curious as what all your using the app for. I was just looking at various apps this am and downloaded the fishbrain app. Will be headed down to Navarre in a month and will try to do some surf fishing. Was hoping to get some ideas where to set up along the coast. Would also use here on chickamauga

I purchased it mainly for the map of a bass lake I fish with my kids (I don't let them fish this one alone because it's LOADED with huge gators) and it's the only map I've been able to find.

I keep up with several guys fishing it and it's easy to tell when the fishing is hot.

The best feature of the ap is the map that finds all the fishable ponds that actually have lots of great fishing. They're usually golf courses and neighborhood drainage ponds. On the other hand, it's not very helpful for me in TN as most of the waters are established lakes and fewer users log.

Here's an example of my area:

Attachments

• IMG_6468.png
    IMG_6468.png
    543.7 KB · Views: 2

Travis G.

I purchased it mainly for the map of a bass lake I fish with my kids (I don't let them fish this one alone because it's LOADED with huge gators) and it's the only map I've been able to find.

I keep up with several guys fishing it and it's easy to tell when the fishing is hot.

The best feature of the ap is the map that finds all the fishable ponds that actually have lots of great fishing. They're usually golf courses and neighborhood drainage ponds. On the other hand, it's not very helpful for me in TN as most of the waters are established lakes and fewer users log.

Here's an example of my area:
Yeah just by glancing at your area there are way more people using it than here on. It seems like it's usefulness really depends on how many people are updating post.

bluball

Apps for fishing,I just look at the wind and go.I have map cards in my unit,what else do you need🤣I had one of the best crappie fishermen I know tell me check the wind and go.All that other mess is for the birds,they have to eat.He said but you do have to make them bite,rest in peace John Woods.He was one of the best crappie fishermen I ever met.I will never forget he was doing a seminar at the grizzly jigs show in 2010.He kept trying to get people to ask questions,it snowed that yr and not many people showed up.My wife stumped him,she asked him where the nearest jc penny's was 🤣

Latest posts