Fine eatin

Mud Creek

11 hours around 300 degrees. 17# brisket.

20240202_154319.jpg
20240202_154344.jpg

Mud Creek

Bark looks great. How did you season, and what did you cook on? Pellet grill, stick burner, etc?

Thanks!

Slather brisket with a little hot sauce(not too much unless you want it spicy) for a binder and then rub with Kosher Salt and 16 mesh ground black pepper. Smoked on a weber 26" kettle using some oak and hickory I had split(mostly oak). I prefer offset stick burners, but had the opportunity to use the big weber so thats what I went with. We chopped up some of the brisket and mixed it with the mac and cheese. We still have leftovers so will likely be brisket tacos or brisket pizza coming up tonight!

Shag

Thanks!

Slather brisket with a little hot sauce(not too much unless you want it spicy) for a binder and then rub with Kosher Salt and 16 mesh ground black pepper. Smoked on a weber 26" kettle using some oak and hickory I had split(mostly oak). I prefer offset stick burners, but had the opportunity to use the big weber so thats what I went with. We chopped up some of the brisket and mixed it with the mac and cheese. We still have leftovers so will likely be brisket tacos or brisket pizza coming up tonight!
Brisket tacos with pickled red onions and a little cilantro. 🤤

Brisket quesadillas are also awesome! Top with a little fresh, homemade pico. One of my favorite ways to use the left overs.