FedEx announces landmark NIL commitment to Memphis athletics worth millions.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled

I'm having a hard time connecting all the dots to get to the point where I see how this improves the value of my FedEx stock. Someone giving out of their own pocket is one thing but, I'd have to speak up on this and get a better explanation... if I owned a few more shares.

"We evaluated the evolving NIL landscape, exploring how we can best deliver positive impact to student-athletes and connect them to meaningful opportunities for both themselves and the community and made the decision to reallocate marketing funds to an NIL platform," Brian Philips, EVP & CMO at FedEx, said in a news release. "This gives us an opportunity to invest in bright, young athletes in our great hometown of Memphis, strengthening our connection to the next generation of leaders."

BMan

"We evaluated the evolving NIL landscape, exploring how we can best deliver positive impact to student-athletes and connect them to meaningful opportunities for both themselves and the community and made the decision to reallocate marketing funds to an NIL platform," Brian Philips, EVP & CMO at FedEx, said in a news release. "This gives us an opportunity to invest in bright, young athletes in our great hometown of Memphis, strengthening our connection to the next generation of leaders."

Hopefully the investment includes flak jackets...

Latest posts