NIL leveling

RobbyW

I really think what we are seeing in CFB this year is from being in our second year of NIL theee is no clear cut top 2 or 3. NIL is getting kids to spread out across different programs and is really leveling the playing field. I think this is our new look NCAA sports. The long running dynasties are over.

Spurhunter

Good points about NIL and the portal, also I think it will put more distance between the top 30 or so programs and the rest. I think those programs will be able to afford the elite players and for the most part the others won't. The rich get richer type deal.

chris1976

I really think what we are seeing in CFB this year is from being in our second year of NIL theee is no clear cut top 2 or 3. NIL is getting kids to spread out across different programs and is really leveling the playing field. I think this is our new look NCAA sports. The long running dynasties are over.
I couldn't put my finger on it but you are correct. This is the new college football. I for one was getting tired of the same thing every year. Bammers ain't happy though.

Latest posts