Elwood Shack has burned

TAFKAP

BamaProud":1tr4gb9s said:
Sounds like it is going to be closed for a while.

Terrible news. Last I heard, the kitchen was still intact. Fire started in dining room when he turned on a TV for the morning.

TAFKAP

BigAl":2fuyhzh2 said:
spoon":2fuyhzh2 said:
One of my fav places to eat lunch
Me too. Hated to hear this. Maybe he'll try and expand a little when he rebuilds it.

Nope, same place, just cleaner inside. New ventilation system so that you won't smell like the Shack all day. Plus, they have a second register for take out orders.

They're back with vigor, indeed. I got the "Pounder". a 1 lb corned beef sandwich on rye. Man it's good stuff.

BigAl

TAFKAP":34416sf7 said:
BigAl":34416sf7 said:
spoon":34416sf7 said:
One of my fav places to eat lunch
Me too. Hated to hear this. Maybe he'll try and expand a little when he rebuilds it.

Nope, same place, just cleaner inside. New ventilation system so that you won't smell like the Shack all day. Plus, they have a second register for take out orders.

They're back with vigor, indeed. I got the "Pounder". a 1 lb corned beef sandwich on rye. Man it's good stuff.
I have trouble "not" ordering the debris po-boy when I go there. But I have tried a couple of different things.

TAFKAP

BigAl":3mjqisiq said:
I have trouble "not" ordering the debris po-boy when I go there. But I have tried a couple of different things.

I've heard it from multiple sources that their debris po-boy is the absolute best, outside the state of LA

BigAl

TAFKAP":4fnrzpcf said:
BigAl":4fnrzpcf said:

I've heard it from multiple sources that their debris po-boy is the absolute best, outside the state of LA
Just wanted to add, I went yesterday, first time since it reopened. CAn't really tell much difference. I ordered the debris poboy again and it didn't disappoint.

Latest posts