Elwood Shack

TAFKAP

I enjoyed my pork plate, as well. The jalapeno slaw is disappointing for those of you expecting any indication of jalapeno.

TAFKAP

That looks beyond awesome. I rarely get to eat fish tacos because everyone insists on using tilapia.

TAFKAP

Elwood's is definitely worth stopping for on your next trip by�..I'm headed there sometime this week for those tacos.

TJS209

I've eaten there a good bit. I always want to try different things but I end up going back to the fish tacos. They do have some huge wings, smoked and served with a spicy bbq sauce. I'd get them again. Out of the 10 times I've eaten there I've gotten the tacos 8 or 9 times.

BamaProud

Twinshooter said:
BamaProud said:
Going to try tge tacos today around 11.

Did you go, or were you too depressed over your coffee cup?

I eat when I am depressed.

20140723_113012_zpsqvy6zu1o.jpg

The Tacos were fresh, vibrant and filling. I left a bite or three of the last one...but picked out most of the filling. Very good and I'd eat them again, but Im still partial to Elena's...totally different style of Taco, so the comparison isn't straightforward.

Several other things on Elwood Shack's menu got my attention. Especially the Sliders and the Brisket. I bet the Jalape�o slaw with the "Big Guys" Roast Beef sammich would be outstanding too. ...I'll be back.

Latest posts