East TN Rut Activity

DRSJ35

Just wondering what everyones seeing on this end of the state.Next week and so on usually the time to be in the woods.Has been for a long time now anyway.

encore06

We haven't seen the first sign in Claiborne County near the Va and KY border. Two weeks ago the bucks were still cruising together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepKuntry

Well if auto claims are an indication, we're filing claims every day right now for vehicle collisions. So I'd say it's on fire here. I was out of state last weekend. Hope to see a bit of activity this coming weekend.

DRSJ35

Hope so I haven't seen much activity in n east Tn yet. But it's coming real soon. At least I think so

Realtree56

Crappieaddict":331ltj61 said:
Crappieaddict":331ltj61 said:
If it's happening, I ain't seen it.
After hunting yesterday evening, I will now say I have seen it.
What part of east Tn you hunting? I'm in Blount near the Loudon line, haven't seen any signs other than a 1.5 yo 8 running a scrape line last week

Smoke

It was odd on my farms this year. Had good bucks on camera of the night during first week of muzzleloader. They were working scrapes and checking does but no chasing on cameras and doe groups still together. No bucks during daylight. Killed a 9pt second weekend of muzzy that was cruising. Still wasn't seeing any bucks with does. Saw one 3pt trailing behind a group of does last week of muzzy. Changed farms opening day of rifle and shot a 8pt chasing. The only buck I've seen with a doe. The bucks I had of the night have disappeared the last week and a half and scrapes have gone cold.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Latest posts