Dusted the curs off....

Yotehntr

After the long hot summer finally got to take the curs out. 1st stand called in a really nice 8 point... No joke, he came to the edge of the field and wish I could take decent pics at that range but he was a nice one. 2nd stand had one come in and I shot him at 174 yards, kept the call going for another 5+ mins while coyote 1 ran. Released the curs and walked out to where I shot him. They had it bayed up in under 5 mins. He tried running into a small culert just to be drug out by his back end by my BMC. shot put him down with my pistol.

not a very good pic but he was down in a bit of a drainage.
coyote-roi-dan-3.png

Next stand started calling and saw one pop into the field, raised the gun and saw it stand up ducking under the fence... thought it already did that. Shot was 176 yards, and it went running across the field. To many cows in the field we got it to stop and .... cows.... argh. It left called it back after another 5 min's put the cross hairs on it and about 6" in front of a cows nose I had to let it walk. Buddy started ribbing me for missing, but the shot seemed good when I took it. Walked to where it was when I shot, curs dissappeared and they had something bayed up. There were 2 coyote's and the one that ran across the field wasn't the one I was shooting at. Had to change this to black and white... just looks better.

Roi-Dan-BW.jpg

Roi-Dan-1.png

Latest posts