Dumpster Fire Sale!

Spurhunter

I saw this on Fakebook this morning. šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20221106-064633_Facebook.jpg

BamaProud

I actually thought this wold be a thread about Auburn? Since when is 7-2 a dumpster fire or 8-1 for Clemson a Dumpster fire? Isn't Tennessee 8-1 now too? Tap the breaks guys. About 95% of the other teams would LOVE to have 7 or 8 wins at this point in the season.

Spurhunter

Since when is 7-2 a dumpster fire
I was being somewhat facetious about the dumpster fire, but it's obvious this is not the usual alabama product on the field. I know all about ifs and buts, but this team could very easily be 5-4 right now. I'm sure you'll say they could very easily be 9-0 right now, which is true, but this is not the dominant alabama team Saban is known for. His teams don't win or lose on the last play of the game 4 times in 9 games.

Pic IN the Casa

I actually thought this wold be a thread about Auburn? Since when is 7-2 a dumpster fire or 8-1 for Clemson a Dumpster fire? Isn't Tennessee 8-1 now too? Tap the breaks guys. About 95% of the other teams would LOVE to have 7 or 8 wins at this point in the season.
I believe the thread was meant as a joke.
Change your panties dude. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

BamaProud

I was being somewhat facetious about the dumpster fire, but it's obvious this is not the usual alabama product on the field. I know all about ifs and buts, but this team could very easily be 5-4 right now. I'm sure you'll say they could very easily be 9-0 right now, which is true, but this is not the dominant alabama team Saban is known for. His teams don't win or lose on the last play of the game 4 times in 9 games.

I agree.

Latest posts