Duck Blind Drawing Is Open

UT-longbeard

Was there even any crops planted? Seems like they haven't planted Gooch in years. They just let the grass grow and call it moist soil lol
There's some corn, a chunk of it looked bad. It was blown over. Areas in front of the blinds were sprayed, possibly planting millet there?

Attachments

• IMG_6905.jpeg
    IMG_6905.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 51

drake799

There's some corn, a chunk of it looked bad. It was blown over. Areas in front of the blinds were sprayed, possibly planting millet there?
They always spray out 50-75 yards around the blinds. Won't be anything planted in those areas I would imagine what corn they had planted is ruined now

Dodge Man

For sure! It's truly sad!!
I agree, I used to get almost as excited for the blind draw morning as I did opening day. I would get to see lots of friends that I had not see in several months. We normally got a blind or two and would spend the rest of the day going to check it out and planning building projects.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I agree, I used to get almost as excited for the blind draw morning as I did opening day. I would get to see lots of friends that I had not see in several months. We normally got a blind or two and would spend the rest of the day going to check it out and planning building projects.
Yep sickening they stole it all just so the best spots can sit empty.

TimberMan

Before this season I had never been drawn for a blind. They say all good things must come to an end, but apparently not this year. Another Unsuccessful draw.

Last edited:

Latest posts