Duck blind application

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I created a party and when i went to check on it i couldnt find it. i tried entering party number and never saw a link to see a party or pics or edit anything. It was there bc a buddy of mine sent me a screenshot. The app was going to allow me to create another party or join a party for Reelfoot though? So you can enter more than one drawing i guess but Reelfoot was the only one that showed up.
I've seen some reports of an issue where people were allowed to be added in as party members, when they were already in a party. Not sure what they are gonna do to fix that, because it would seem to give that person multiple entries into the draw.

WilcoKen

Every application will probably get kicked out. Lol. All they need to do is bring the barrell spinners on August 6th and let us put our card in there. So much simpler. It would repair the damage to their brand. Think about how many people now HATE the TWRA. They could fix that.

Hduke86

Every application will probably get kicked out. Lol. All they need to do is bring the barrell spinners on August 6th and let us put our card in there. So much simpler. It would repair the damage to their brand. Think about how many people now HATE the TWRA. They could fix that.
That would be perfect but as they have shown before they rather choke to death on their pride than admit the great Cluster Duck was a failure.

woodyard

My son entered us yesterday afternoon and when I looked at the blinds he put in for I knew something went wrong. No way in the world he would have picked some of those blinds. I called him and he couldn't believe what he saw. Apparently, when he submitted his choices, the program scrambled some of what he picked with just random blind sites. Fortunately, he was able to go in and edit the list. Even then, he said he had trouble getting the right blinds to show up as he was correcting them.
Funny how them unexplainable gremlins are still loose in their system. Been in there since Jan and Feb after I did my post hunt survey. 'They" couldn't explain them then.

Dodge Man

I've seen some reports of an issue where people were allowed to be added in as party members, when they were already in a party. Not sure what they are gonna do to fix that, because it would seem to give that person multiple entries into the draw.
I have not looked for my self on my login but i have seen several people post screenshots of being able to draw for Reelfoot after they are already in a different party. I imagine it is another glitch that will not be fixed until after the draw. Then they will act like they didn't know about it.

Latest posts