Duck blind application

Anyone having problems applying for the draw on your cell phone. Mine will not let me select any blind sites to add to my cart. Also I have people with lifetime license to add and you can't add them because it says they don't have the right license. They have screwed this up once again. Guess I'll have to try on a computer.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
When the lifetime license was bought it was supposed to include everything but a duck stamp. Seems like they are trying to get out of the lifetime business now.
You just have to select it, it has been that way for as long as I have known. It gives them a chance to ask survey questions about how many doves, ducks, and other migratory birds you shot the year before.

You just have to select it, it has been that way for as long as I have known. It gives them a chance to ask survey questions about how many doves, ducks, and other migratory birds you shot the year before.
That's the problem now you can't add people to your party without them going in and having to select it. Just more steps when you are already supposed to have the license

Black Lab

I had similar issue when attempting to apply for a waterfowl quota hunt.

I have the Annual sportsman license with the waterfowl adder. According to the instructions thats all I thought I needed.
There is also no way to 'Add to Cart' per the pop message so i was stuck.

Have a call out to TWRA to get some guidance.

Capture licenses.PNG

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Gonna have to get em on the stick, 20th is last day to get entered. Migratory bird missing is what everyone I know that had issues was.

Black Lab

Yeah,
My profile says I already have 'Migratory Bird' (and WMA if that matters) so I cannot add it again. And the online app tells me to 'Add to cart' but then just cancels and shuttles me out to the homepage. It must have gotten muffed up in this new migratory bird calendar thing that went out.

No response from TWRA quota people -> I"m guessing they are swamped with the deadlines looming.

Anyone know how to get a person at TWRA?

West_Tn

Their system is all screwed up. I put someone in and all it made them get was the bird cert. They had no other type of license.

Now we did go ahead and get their correct license later on just so we don't get kicked out of the draw or anything. Still though if he was able to do it I'm sure others were also.

Black Lab

I eventually got ahold of someone at TWRA HQ and they fixed the problem.

As noted above -> the application did not recognize my Migratory Bird Cert even though I had a current one. I suspect it got messed up in the new Bird Calendar synch they did last month. In any case the sys admin fixed it. There was no way I could have done it without TWRA tech support assistance (they basically 'repurchased' my permit so the system would recognize it).

To the OP's point It affected both the online and mobile application process.

Good luck in the draw everyone.

Finally got it figured out it won't let you select any blinds sites until you check out your bird permit. Even tho it lets you add it and move on to the blind site page. Seems like you could check out all together. I think they are just trying to weed people out.

GUNNERX2

My son entered us yesterday afternoon and when I looked at the blinds he put in for I knew something went wrong. No way in the world he would have picked some of those blinds. I called him and he couldn't believe what he saw. Apparently, when he submitted his choices, the program scrambled some of what he picked with just random blind sites. Fortunately, he was able to go in and edit the list. Even then, he said he had trouble getting the right blinds to show up as he was correcting them.

JDUB

I created a party and when i went to check on it i couldnt find it. i tried entering party number and never saw a link to see a party or pics or edit anything. It was there bc a buddy of mine sent me a screenshot. The app was going to allow me to create another party or join a party for Reelfoot though? So you can enter more than one drawing i guess but Reelfoot was the only one that showed up.

Latest posts