Don't take a shot that can....

Radar

LCU said:
You should be more concerned about why an arrow shot to the mouth cracks you up,than me typing in richie.

Try thinking back to some happy childhood memories,and work forward from there.

Good luck,and happy new year.
FYI , Richard teaches Bowhunter's education in Tn. ,and knows what ethical shot placement is .
He is also one of the most ethical hunters I know . Before you pop off and start name calling , maybe it would be better to get to know some of the fine members we have on this forum . ;)

LCU

I called him richie. You called him richard.
Lighten up a bit.
I don't know or care why he cracks up at mouth shots.
Maybe you do.

Radar

LCU said:
I called him richie. You called him richard.
Lighten up a bit.
I don't know or care why he cracks up at mouth shots.
Maybe you do.

All he said was "You guys crack me up ". You took that as making fun of mouth shots . Maybe you should ask Rich to elaborate before you make assumptions . :whistle:

richmanbarbeque

Radar, I have made my mind up not to take the bait. Ruger asked him to relax and if he wan'ts to aggitate us than he will do it without help from me. this is a bow forum, let's keep it about bows. that is what we both are into.

pjridge

LUC, I've had the privilege of meeting richman twice, and can say without a doubt his compassion and knowledge for bow hunting is higher than most and probably much higher than yours. He was not making light of the unfortunate situation.

DBLAARCHERY

I read most of the post and got sick of listening to people cry about posting the pic in the first place, and then others say it wasn't an ethical shot... :mad: You don't know what happened... :mad: You were not there when the arrow was released...Why sit at your computer and run someone down for something you know nothing about...I have shot many deer that took a step right before I released or jumped string...With that being said...Most real archery hunters do not use that type of arrow...If they even use aluminum, like myself, they would probably crest or refletch or personalize their arrows...Looks like an arrow bought at the local Walmart...This looks like an ameture shot with ameture equipment, but come on...You weren't there why complain...Its sad, but it happens...

Buckblaster

R.I.P.
It looks like a crossbow bolt but has four dang vanes? hmmm...

photohop. Look at how big the arrow is before the nock. Look at the 4 vanes. Look at how the nock looks awfully wide.

Someone cropped an arrow in the picture, decided it didnt look good and chopped another one on top of it.

Look at the lighting on the arrow. it doesnt match.

Yall are arguing over a fake picture :D

but I do agree it is an awful picture of things that CAN happen.

bobthebowhunter

DBLAARCHERY said:
I read most of the post and got sick of listening to people cry about posting the pic in the first place, and then others say it wasn't an ethical shot... :mad: You don't know what happened... :mad: You were not there when the arrow was released...Why sit at your computer and run someone down for something you know nothing about...I have shot many deer that took a step right before I released or jumped string...With that being said...Most real archery hunters do not use that type of arrow...If they even use aluminum, like myself, they would probably crest or refletch or personalize their arrows...Looks like an arrow bought at the local Walmart...This looks like an ameture shot with ameture equipment, but come on...You weren't there why complain...Its sad, but it happens...

The point of some of our arguments is that it shouldn't have been posted at all. So even if this was an experianced hunter that had an ufortunate turn of events, why post that pic. It only falls into the wrong hand and becomes ammuntion for those who are trying to put a stop to what we enjoy.

BTW I have shot arrows, alluminum and carbon with 4 vanes 75degrees X 105degrees. Some folks like that style of fletching. Arrow is quieter and corrects alot sooner. Also a good way to slow your bow down for hunting.

Latest posts