Don't take a shot that can....

Hunter71

result in this injury..

29049505606f3cb0.jpg

strutandrut

Sickening. Whoever took a shot like that is no hunter I would want to be associated with.

That picture gives us all a bad name.

In my opinion, posting the pic here just adds fuel to the anti's fire. It should be removed from the site.

My 2 cents.

Radar

strutandrut said:
Sickening. Whoever took a shot like that is no hunter I would want to be associated with.

That picture gives us all a bad name.

In my opinion, posting the pic here just adds fuel to the anti's fire. It should be removed from the site.

My 2 cents.

I agree .

Hunter71

The photo above is not a photoshop, it was taken in Colorado by a non-hunter that is not anti-hunting. She however is apalled at this injury. I think it is important for everyone to realize that poor shot placments not only harm the deer, but also harm our image as hunters. This is a reminder to take a few extra seconds and make sure of what you are doing.

Radar

bsl said:
Why is everboby on his case for posting this pic?Anti hunters have all the ammo they need already.i don't decide what I would or wouldn't post on a hunting site based on what anti hunters might use it for.Anti's will make us look bad no matter what we do so I don't worry about them.

It's not hard to turn a NON-HUNTER into an ANTI-HUNTER with a picture like this . :( It's common sense that most hunters know better to take a shot like this , and don't need this picture to illustrate the outcome .

strutandrut

Radar said:
bsl said:
Why is everboby on his case for posting this pic?Anti hunters have all the ammo they need already.i don't decide what I would or wouldn't post on a hunting site based on what anti hunters might use it for.Anti's will make us look bad no matter what we do so I don't worry about them.

It's not hard to turn a NON-HUNTER into an ANTI-HUNTER with a picture like this . :( It's common sense that most hunters know better to take a shot like this , and don't need this picture to illustrate the outcome .
What Radar said...

bobthebowhunter

I'd like to shoot the a$$ that took this shot in the face.

Some one lock this thead before PETA gets a hold of it.

Stupid people that take shots like that give hunters a really bad name.

LCU

What does posting this pic accomplish?
I hope the mods take it down.

Anyone who would take a non ethical shot is not a hunter and a Sportsman, and should not be represented as one.

All this pic does is exploit hunting into something it is not.

LCU

You should be more concerned about why an arrow shot to the mouth cracks you up,than me typing in richie.

Try thinking back to some happy childhood memories,and work forward from there.

Good luck,and happy new year.

Latest posts