Don't take a shot that can....

DBLAARCHERY

bobthebowhunter said:
DBLAARCHERY said:
I read most of the post and got sick of listening to people cry about posting the pic in the first place, and then others say it wasn't an ethical shot... :mad: You don't know what happened... :mad: You were not there when the arrow was released...Why sit at your computer and run someone down for something you know nothing about...I have shot many deer that took a step right before I released or jumped string...With that being said...Most real archery hunters do not use that type of arrow...If they even use aluminum, like myself, they would probably crest or refletch or personalize their arrows...Looks like an arrow bought at the local Walmart...This looks like an ameture shot with ameture equipment, but come on...You weren't there why complain...Its sad, but it happens...

The point of some of our arguments is that it shouldn't have been posted at all. So even if this was an experianced hunter that had an ufortunate turn of events, why post that pic. It only falls into the wrong hand and becomes ammuntion for those who are trying to put a stop to what we enjoy.

BTW I have shot arrows, alluminum and carbon with 4 vanes 75degrees X 105degrees. Some folks like that style of fletching. Arrow is quieter and corrects alot sooner. Also a good way to slow your bow down for hunting.

I just don't see the point in complaining about the post...If you want to boycot something don't respond to it...Thats all...They already have the fuel they need...

Latest posts