Deer Kill Album

bwgarrett3

See what you guys think about this...I love scrolling thru and looking at all the pics of deer others have killed. Even after season is over it's fun to go back and look at the year in review. Would it be possible to make one thread simply where you post a pic or two of your deer and a brief description? Can the comments/replies be turned off for a thread? I still want to read the full story in an original post that the hunter makes but would also like a place to go to just scroll thru the pics. This may be a question for Blackbeard or another administrator.

bwgarrett3

We had a trophy room for this exact thing although not in thread form. I remember Blackbeard saying he was working on it but I don't think it's up so far
Thanks! I knew there was a trophy room at one time. Good to hear it's being worked on. That will be great!

cbhunter

With that being said, I do like your idea of it on the talk forum with comments being turned off. Sounds tricky though for everyone to be able to post their kill (which is like a reply) and yet locked to where comments cant take place. if that makes sense lol

bwgarrett3

With that being said, I do like your idea of it on the talk forum with comments being turned off. Sounds tricky though for everyone to be able to post their kill (which is like a reply) and yet locked to where comments cant take place. if that makes sense lol
It does sound tricky. I was thinking something like the meme thread in the general forum. Maybe just suggest not commenting in the thread.

Latest posts