Deer harvest data

Winchester

pseshooter300":lex2jesm said:
I was just curious if the weather has put the harvest down or not
So far it definitely has, will likely improve with better weather but many have already been saved by the weather so far since season opened! Wouldnt matter if no limit on does or bucks, this yrs weather has been terrible so far.

Buzzard Breath

Around Knoxville, the weather has been pretty much identical to last year. You can go to accuweather.com and look at the history of both year's and compare.

I think there is a greater force than just weather with the low deer sightings. EHD?

Jmed

Without looking at the harvest Data, I would expect most counties to be down with the warm fall, following an obvious EHD hit especially on the Eastern side of the state.

DRSJ35

you know that can't just be weather.especially when its almost exact same temps as last year.

jb357

MUP":1o2evm0t said:
Up or down, the 2 buck limit is working. ;)
No its not! You're crazy! They're taking away our opportunities! I need meat! :stir:

I'd like to see the license purchase data for this year compared to last. I haven't seen hardly anyone loaded up heading hunting while driving around and usually I see a ton of them on opening of ml. I'm sure some of it is weather related but Elmer doesn't miss opening weekend of a broomstick season

Southern Sportsman

I think a lot of people didn't hunt because of low expectaions regarding the weather. I came by a pretty good public land spot opening morning and not a single truck was there.

Latest posts