Deal on Ground Blind

DGB

I bought a similar one a year ago. Hunted out of it several times last season. My buddy and I both got a deer from it. We found it was most effective when it was pushed into heavy cover. We usually hunt from climbers, but it was a nice ocassional change. I highly recommend a blind like this, at this price, its hard to go wrong. By the way, I have the same velcro shooting mesh, and it is way too loud. I just open them all up, as soon as I set up the blind.

Radar

I shot two Turkeys with a bow out of my Eastman's blind this spring . I had deer near the blind a couple of times and they never spooked .
I can't think of anything I didn't like about the blind . It takes some practice to learn how to set it up properly , but if you read the instructions and watch the video , it's a breeze .

Team Browning

I have one of the Ameristep blinds and love it for days when you have that off and on rain. I definitely stay out longer when I'm in there. I would recommend you get in one like you are looking at and be sure it's a fit. Depending on draw length and how big a feller you are, you can get cramped in a single or single + size. Then there are the ones like the Double Bull that is bigger than my dorm room was at UT.

Latest posts