Days until football season

Bamamonts

1689871122199.jpeg

Lane Bearden. He was tough as an old pine knot.

Spurhunter

Cade Foster! He was the kicker in one of the greatest plays in college football history. The Kick Six! Poor guy got death threats from alabama fans, when it was Saban's fault for sending him in to try a 57 yard field goal. I have to watch that play ever so often. "THERE GOES DAVIS! HE'S GOING TO RUN IT ALL THE WAY BACK! AUBURN IS GOING TO WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME! AUBURN IS GOING TO WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME! I just watched it again. Still gives me goosebumps.

Bamamonts

Cade Foster! He was the kicker in one of the greatest plays in college football history. The Kick Six! Poor guy got death threats from alabama fans, when it was Saban's fault for sending him in to try a 57 yard field goal. I have to watch that play ever so often. "THERE GOES DAVIS! HE'S GOING TO RUN IT ALL THE WAY BACK! AUBURN IS GOING TO WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME! AUBURN IS GOING TO WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME! I just watched it again. Still gives me goosebumps.
I figured that would get a reaction from somebody.
I felt bad for him receiving all the hate from that.

Spurhunter

I felt bad for him receiving all the hate from that.
It was ridiculous. Not his fault at all. I wonder what the success rate among college kickers is on 57 yarders? Not very high I'm guessing. But, if you choose to go to alabama you know you will have to deal with that fan base, and unlike you, the majority of them are not real smart.

Bamamonts

It was ridiculous. Not his fault at all. I wonder what the success rate among college kickers is on 57 yarders? Not very high I'm guessing. But, if you choose to go to alabama you know you will have to deal with that fan base, and unlike you, the majority of them are not real smart.
Not very high. If he showed he could do it in practice then I see giving him the chance but you have to cover it so they don't run it back.
I think the bad apples stand out in the fan base and are easy targets. Like Updyke. Most of the fans I've met at games and just in general are nice people. I wouldn't say smarter or dumber than any other fan base but I do think I fit on the smart side. 😁

prstide

Horrible odds on a 57 yd FG. Fun fact: Cade Foster was originally being recruited as a LB out of high school by several smaller D1 schools early on before deciding to pursue kicking.

Latest posts