It's not football season

Hduke86

But I thought I would mention that it's now been 600 days since the alabama elephants have defeated the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS in football.
I tell you what I've been out in God's country in beautiful Montana fishing and hiking the last couple of weeks. The scenery was breathtaking and the fishing was on fire. To my surprise I stopped in Gardiner, Montana to fish and eat one day and look down the street after I parked. The biggest eyesore I saw all the way across the country and it had to do with an Alabama fan. It's a shame they are even junking up the wilderness. 414C0698-D8CE-4A7D-87C8-FBEA6A6AFA5A.jpeg

Spurhunter

I tell you what I've been out in God's country in beautiful Montana fishing and hiking the last couple of weeks. The scenery was breathtaking and the fishing was on fire. To my surprise I stopped in Gardiner, Montana to fish and eat one day and look down the street after I parked. The biggest eyesore I saw all the way across the country and it had to do with an Alabama fan. It's a shame they are even junking up the wilderness.View attachment 182167
Looks like your typical Bandwagon Bammer.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I tell you what I've been out in God's country in beautiful Montana fishing and hiking the last couple of weeks. The scenery was breathtaking and the fishing was on fire. To my surprise I stopped in Gardiner, Montana to fish and eat one day and look down the street after I parked. The biggest eyesore I saw all the way across the country and it had to do with an Alabama fan. It's a shame they are even junking up the wilderness.View attachment 182167
Highly edumacated bammer! Spelled correctly

Spurhunter

That was last year. This is 2023. 😂🥺😭
129 Days until October 21, 2023. Roll Tide!
80 Days till the season opener.
Last year did not have 600 days, and it has been 600 days since alabama has defeated Tennessee in football. 🤷‍♂️
The alabama ship is sinking. It's probably a good time for you to start supporting your home state's university. We will scoot over and make room for you. Blackbeard will change your name to Volmonts! 🤘