CZ 452 - Rifle Basix Install Problem

TNRifleman

Has anyone installed a Rifle Basix trigger in a CZ 452? Install went okay but the pins holding the trigger in are crazy loose and allows lots of play in the trigger. Also, I can get the sear to engage and the trigger to work with the action out, but when I drop the action into the stock, the trigger is basically dead and the sear will not engage.

Any ideas?

mr.big

did you lose the little ball on the spring??

I would guess the trigger is touching the stock but I never used the RB trigger,,although I have installed several DIP adjustable sears and filed on several more 452-455 triggers,,

IDK why the pins would be loose unless the holes in the trigger are oversized

TNRifleman

mr.big":17b5eymq said:
did you lose the little ball on the spring??

I would guess the trigger is touching the stock but I never used the RB trigger,,although I have installed several DIP adjustable sears and filed on several more 452-455 triggers,,

IDK why the pins would be loose unless the holes in the trigger are oversized

I fiddled with it more and am going to send it back. The pins are really loose which seems to be a common thing most people experience. Loose enough that the actual instructions tell you to put a dot of epoxy on either side of the pin to hold it in place. That just doesn't compute for me.

I finally got it to engage the sear after putting it into the stock but it would not pass the bump test. I adjusted it to a pretty heavy pull and it would still fire every 3rd or 4th time I gave the butt stock a good hit. That doesn't work AT ALL for me. I dropped the oem trigger back in and it works great. I had the OEM trigger breaking at 2 lbs but I was tryng to get rid of a little creep it has. Still have the creep but will gladly take that over a bump fire.

Latest posts