CWD Detected in Yellowstone

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Perhaps since there is no hunting in Yellowstone they lack testing opportunities. Just a guess. It'll be interesting to see how they handle this, as they also won't have the opportunity to increase harvests as well.
Probably thin the herd with USFWS snipers at night with night vision scopes and suppressors.

MidTennFisher

I dont understand why it continues to be news, nothing can be done except a bunch of if money being thrown down a black hole!
And allow practically no limit, wide open rifle seasons to eradicate deer populations. I guess technically if you kill all the deer, you "solved" the CWD problem.

I think it's all overblown. Some states like MN and WI have had it for 20+ years now and last I checked, their deer herds aren't hurting. Shoot I think WI still has the highest deer density in the US. So evidently CWD hasn't killed every deer yet.

To me it seems like the extended rifle seasons states are implementing in CWD areas are worse for the deer herd than CWD is.

But then again, I'm not an 'expert' like that TWRA biologist who lied about a bunch of counties being CWD positive.

knightrider

Perhaps since there is no hunting in Yellowstone they lack testing opportunities. Just a guess. It'll be interesting to see how they handle this, as they also won't have the opportunity to increase harvests as well.
Thats just it, there is no way to handle it!! Just let it go cause ther isnt a thing can be done about it, and unlike what the idiots in twra tell you it isnt the end all demise to deer . Game agencies are far worse than the disease

Latest posts