CVA Accura Range Report 2 (pics)

UTGrad

I went to the range again today to confirm everything before heading afield this weekend. I am shooting 110 grains BH209 and Barnes Spitfire TMZ 250 grain. My first shot was from a barrel fouled with two primers and printed 3" high exactly above the bullseye. What bums me out is the second shot printed right of the first (flier) while the third printed back close to the first shot. The shot just left of the bullseye is a shot off the bench from my Stoney Point shooting sticks. I hope the shot well right of the first right above the bulls eye was me pushing it a bit and not the gun.

Clark11-03-09020.jpg

Whelen Man

R.I.P.
You'll probably be about 4-6 inches low at 200 with that zero. They drop like rocks past 150. That's probably about dead on at 150-165. As long as you don't push the range it'll hit a deer with no problem though. Good luck!

UTGrad

I hate to bump this but would y'all be satisfied with this group for hunting this weekend. I might need to take shots up to 150 yards so I'm not complaining about it being three inches high, just that flier that was ove two inches to the right bums me out. I did adjust three clicks to the left. The shot next to the bulls eye was not off the bench but while I was shooting off the ground with shooting sticks.